WavePad Sound Editing Software Product Overview Lets you make and edit audio recordings
WavePad is a sound editor program for Windows. This audio editing software lets you make and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
WavePad is designed to be a very easy and intuitive to use audio editing package. Within minutes you will be able to open or record a file and edit it. But if you take time to explore the other features you will find many powerful tools designed with the professional sound engineer in mind.
A full list of WavePad's features follow but a quick way to try it out is to download and install now. You don't need to purchase and it only takes a couple of minutes to complete the process (
List of 11 items
• Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and more.
• Edit functions include Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Insert, Silence, AutoTrim and others.
• Effects include, Amplify, Normalize, Equaliser, Envelope, Reverb, Echo, Reverse, Noise Reduction, Sample Rate Conversion and more.
• Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16 or 32 bits.
• Ability to work with multiple files at the same time in seperate screens.
• Includes a CD ripper to load audio directly and quickly from CD.
• CD burner function allows you to burn your sound files to CD.
• Player includes Scrub/Cue control for precise editing.
• Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording.
• Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), tone generation and speech synthesis.
• Easy to use interface will get you started running.
• Windows 95/NT4/98/2000/Me/XP/2003.
• Pentium 300 or above with at least 16MB RAM (32MB for 2000/XP/2003).
• A sound card.
The manual and help documentation for WavePad are included with the download file. Once the download is complete run the file "wpsetup.exe" to install WavePad. When the file has installed, please select Help to view (or print) the complete manual.
WavePad is just one component of the NCH Swift Sound suite of audio software for business. If you have not done so already, please see
to download many other audio related programs. Many of these are also free.